I Need Help Identifying This Keyboard

iAmSublime

what's up?

I got a job and have a bunch of money that I've dedicated to music, and am constantly earning money, but I need help identifying a piano I recently saw in a video the other day. I was looking at the video "Hopsin in the Basement" (which is on the Youtube HopsinTV, Hopsin's official channel) and saw a very cool keyboard. Does anybody know what keyboard Hopsin is using in that video? I don't want it because Hopsin is using it, but because it is a touch screen that I could really use. I've searched the internet and all I could find was a full sized grand piano with a touch screen, which I know that isn't. I can't find any words on the piano that would really help except for stickers, which I can't really read. Help is much appreciated, and I will continue searching (I have for like 4 days now), I just think it'd be nice if anyone knew what it was.

I don't think it's the Krome, as Krome has clearly very cold blue/white lights on the pitch/mod stick, and the one in the video has red-ish lights. It also looks like the display is at more of an angle with the keys than the one on the Krome does (although the wide angle lens might just be tricking the eye here). Might be the Korg M50 instead.

I don't think it's the Krome, as Krome has clearly very cold blue/white lights on the pitch/mod stick, and the one in the video has red-ish lights. It also looks like the display is at more of an angle with the keys than the one on the Krome does (although the wide angle lens might just be tricking the eye here). Might be the Korg M50 instead.
I had noticed this after further inspection last night, and thought maybe it was a different model. The M50 does look more like it, but just to be sure ill look around continually to see if I can find anything. Let me know if you have any ideas.

A majority of korg's workstation keyboards have this same layout, so if you dig Korg's sound engines then research which one would fit your needs and then go from there. Hope you find the want you want

A majority of korg's workstation keyboards have this same layout, so if you dig Korg's sound engines then research which one would fit your needs and then go from there. Hope you find the want you want

Yeah I'll definitely be getting a Korg, I just to find the one that I like. I'm almost 100% sure Hopsins is a Korg, though. Haha thanks guys.

Back