I need feedback on my music

Nordian Lund

Im a 17 year old producer from sweden, ive been uploading music for about 5 months and i need feedback to see if i should really go 100% serious on the music and give it my all.

Im very young and i live in a really small town where basicly no one gives a shit about EDM music so i really need people from around the world to give me feedback. Thank you :)

I found you on Soundcloud, I think you sound very good for only producing for 5 months. There are definitely things that could be improved, but I believe you have good songs. Keep producing for a little bit longer and see where it takes you. One can only better themselves!
Thanks!
Immeral

Im a 17 year old producer from sweden, ive been uploading music for about 5 months and i need feedback to see if i should really go 100% serious on the music and give it my all.

Im very young and i live in a really small town where basicly no one gives a shit about EDM music so i really need people from around the world to give me feedback. Thank you :)

I'm looking for your soundcloud profile and will give feedback soon.

I found you on Soundcloud, I think you sound very good for only producing for 5 months. There are definitely things that could be improved, but I believe you have good songs. Keep producing for a little bit longer and see where it takes you. One can only better themselves!
Thanks!
Immeral

Immeral, sorry for the thread bomb earlier. I forgot about the multiquote function they have here. It's been a while, but I'm back!

Its my first time beeing on here and it seems like a nice place to get help and meet others with the same interests :) sorry for bad english

Back