I keep getting better and better! F4F 100%

Sounds like a Waka Flocka beat, real trap ish!

One thing though, melody is tight but try to work on the mixing and get more cleaner sounds

Dude, you have solid production! And that is great that you are never satisfied. I feel the same way about my tracks. I have been into it for about 2 years or so as well and every beat I make seems better than the last. That is definitely one of the best parts about music production, seeing your progress. Keep at it homie.

Check me out when you have time: Hip Hop Sampled Track [Feed For Feed like Always]

Change the piano roll to a deeper pitch. Leave the organ how it is, but try to introduce more organ? By the way I checked your souncloud and I heard Supernatural, DOPE!

Sounds like a Waka Flocka beat, real trap ish!

One thing though, melody is tight but try to work on the mixing and get more cleaner sounds

Thanks, listened to the beat in your sig, surprised you mentioned mixing because the mix needs alot of work in your track, the drums sit too low in the mix. keep grinding fam aand thanks for the feed .

Ok I know, Ive heard that before

Dont know about yall but mixing is the hardest part IMO lol

Thanks for feed tho

Been at it for about two years, still not happy with my production but check me out what you think?

I feel you, I face the same issue all the time. Like you feel you can do better w/ your productions. Personally, I don't listen to trap style music much. Though I can say I did really enjoy the organ-ish sounding instrument in the "Hook" of the song. Try listen to other styles of music that are not hip hop at all. Hip Hop is any genre really. The rapping is what makes it hip hop.
If so many people say that, it has to be true in some aspect. That's my opinion. Hope it helps :)
Feedback on my sh**? :D

**YOUR Opinion is VALUABLE. Return the favor, yeah?**
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmu...ms-awoken-demo

I feel you, I face the same issue all the time. Like you feel you can do better w/ your productions. Personally, I don't listen to trap style music much. Though I can say I did really enjoy the organ-ish sounding instrument in the "Hook" of the song. Try listen to other styles of music that are not hip hop at all. Hip Hop is any genre really. The rapping is what makes it hip hop.
If so many people say that, it has to be true in some aspect. That's my opinion. Hope it helps :)
Feedback on my sh**? :D

**YOUR Opinion is VALUABLE. Return the favor, yeah?**
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmu...ms-awoken-demo

Becoming a fan of your music man ima follow you on soundcloud your shit is clean your vocals sound great on every beat and da flow sick. and yea thanks for the advice, and yea i agree rapping makes the beat in hiphop now days you find yourself listening to more of the beat tho in most "hip hop"

This sounds good. You should work on the kicks, it sounds too default and regular now. And the chant would be better if it's more in the background, sometimes I tone it down a couple notes and put a reverb on it. Hope I helped

Last edited:
Back