i just want some feedback and any advice would be appreciated. thank you

Very strong opening, loved the chord progression off the bat. I like how you vary the rhythm of the hats. LFO effect on that synth is nice. Maybe you can vary the panning of that pad so it isn't always on the right side, e.g. about a minute in pan it slightly differently. Because when it went away at around 2:10 it felt refreshing but could make that happen earlier. Still an enjoyable listen though keep up the good work :)

Very strong opening, loved the chord progression off the bat. I like how you vary the rhythm of the hats. LFO effect on that synth is nice. Maybe you can vary the panning of that pad so it isn't always on the right side, e.g. about a minute in pan it slightly differently. Because when it went away at around 2:10 it felt refreshing but could make that happen earlier. Still an enjoyable listen though keep up the good work :)
thank you so much! next time im gonna keep ur advice in mind and try to vary the panning
do you know any autopanning plugins that you can recommend or should i just use automations?

Whilst I don't have an opinion I would give I would say you are certainly doing the right thing by making yourself open to review by your peers. Certainly a step in the right direction. (y)

thank you so much! next time im gonna keep ur advice in mind and try to vary the panning
do you know any autopanning plugins that you can recommend or should i just use automations?
I've honestly never tried an auto panning plugin. Generally speaking for anything I think automation is better personally since you have more control.

Back