I have a dream of becoming a professional songwriter..Please HELP!

dkemmerer

I have had the same dream since I was 14 years old: I want to be able to make a living by playing and writing music. I have worked and worked for the past 8 years with this goal in mind. Constantly honing my guitar playing and songwriting skills. I finally believe my music is at a level where it can stand on it’s own, and I’m looking for feedback from all of you out their who have been around the block a time or two.

Please don’t hesitate to comment. I need advice, and anything would be so helpful to me.

So if you have a minute, it would mean the world to me if you took a second to check out my demo I have put together in the last 4 months. This song is called “When Summer Rolls Around” and it’s all about the effect that the environment has on the heart. I would appreciate it so much if you had the chance to listen to it.

If you like the music, or if you think I have even the smallest chance at making it, I would love if you passed it on to those you know in hopes that someone in the industry comes across it. I completely understand if you do not want to share it, just the view means so much to me, and I thank you for it.

Please feel free to contact me at david.r.kemmerer@gmail.com

Forever Grateful,

David Kemmerer

Last edited by a moderator:
that was awesome dude. i think you have a massive amount of potential and definitely a chance of making it in the industry if you connect with the right people.

Yeah, this song is excellent. I "Liked" it so I can listen to it later as well, and "Subscribed" too. :)

you've got undeniable talent, good arrangement. very musical song, good video, lyrics. This is a refreshing country pop song, i'd listen to this. Pop/country radio is missing music like this. Hope you make it!

Back