I guess its my turn to post a instrumental, all feedback is welcome.

wow! I really like that beat. love the wah wah guitar and those chopping you did, it gives beat something extra. Nice job :)

Kevlar070 , pumppuhaulikkomies , mmc7

thanks guys, i am humble by your compliments. you guys make this site worth coming to.
i have much respect for you for this. feedback is hard to come by sometimes, for you to take out the time to do so i will return the favor.
let continue to spread the love.

First reaction, the drum arrangement sounds awesome, the quality sounds really good. I enjoy how your drums pan and sound nice and crisp. The strings sound awesome as well (typing as I listen haha). Awesome drum fills, very intense yet chill vibe going here. Sounds great man, keep it coming - stay inspired!

I like this a lot. I'm not the most technical dude when it comes to beat making but the mix sounds good to me. The guitars are definitely dope and the drum arrangement fits perfect. The strings are on point too, good job!

This is pretty dope, I was listening and nodding my head trying to think of who I could hear over this, Ryan Leslie! Kinda has his vibe to it and he'd tell one of those stories of triumph over it and sing a bit on it as well. I love the overall vibe to the track, really good feel.

The only think I am not feeling is the stutter. I know what you are going for, but it doesn't sound like a stutter but more of like the internet buffering or a corrupted MP3, I actually started it over twice at the beginning b/c I thought something was wrong with my computer. Other than that though, dope beat! Nice work.

Feel free to check me out if you'd like.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...day-please-check-out-leave-your-links-469223/

Back