i got an mpc1000 question

Z

zoicaloon

i understand song mode now and how to convert it to wav. my problem is making the beat breaks. i have a full beat on sequence 1. i know how to copy and paste it to sequence 2. so now that i have pasted it, how do i make beat breaks? i only want to take out some drums at certain times on seq 2 and then have seq 1 come back in playing the full beat again. like half way through seq2 i want the drums to stop and right before seq 1 comes back in i want the snare to smack. thanks guys.

ps im runnin the jjos1

yea record it as part of the sequence, it will record wut ever tracks you muted. dont forget to unmute it to bring it back in. if you mess up just undo seq like normal

paste all a loop like 10-15 times then manualy erase hihats , snares ,kicks etc else to isolate or mute the drums or samples with out pressing differnent butttons to mute each indiviual sounds- think when makin a beat the patterns r sequences jus erase notes an add where u want beat drops to incorporate like a break -it takes a wile to learn - an this goes for reason or fl studio

once u got a song to ur expectations then u jus record it in ur computer aint that complacaten jus do add effects an watch ur clippn

Last edited:
paste all a loop like 10-15 times then manualy erase hihats , snares ,kicks etc else to isolate or mute the drums or samples with out pressing differnent butttons to mute each indiviual sounds- think when makin a beat the patterns r sequences jus erase notes an add where u want beat drops to incorporate like a break -it takes a wile to learn - an this goes for reason or fl studio

once u got a song to ur expectations then u jus record it in ur computer aint that complacaten jus do add effects an watch ur clippn

Song mode in the mpc's is kinda like that but easier to use and layout.

Back