I dislike Rick Ross as a rapper but this man is a genius when it comes to good beats.

nrjetik

Three Harmonies
In just about every goddamn song he's in, the instrumentals captivates me so much. They are either really anthem-like or just downright smooth as hell. It's like when you hear it you instantly think about what a boss would listen to. I mean look at his Maybach Music tracksIt has that soulful sound to it. At least it's like that for me. Like every single one of em.

I don't like him as a rapper but I respect his choice of instrumentals to use. What do you think?

i think hes the realest rapper out...im a real nigga, been listenin to rap my whole life...why would he be on every new song if he wasent hot? u guys think hes some illuminati puppet thats gonna go away anytime soon? u niggaz kill me.

Nobody is on the same page anymore

95 was the peak of our existence, and weakness took us over and fear...people lost it.

im gonna keep doing me, dont know about you but imma do me...and i go ****in hard, even if i snitched on somebody, i wouldnt let it **** with me, or if i was some prison corrections officer who really had nothing to do with getting anyone in trouble, CO's are pretty cool most of the time, they can get u in trouble but not really, they can take you to the hole, but really its hard to get extra time once u been sentenced, i seen niggaz wile out and all they got was transferred to other blocks....thats all CO's really do....and Ross..being the real nigga that he is....i cant see him doing some ******* shit...he loves life, has a very good life and laughs at what people think...i love dude, cant get enough of him....

i think hes the realest rapper out...im a real nigga, been listenin to rap my whole life...why would he be on every new song if he wasent hot? u guys think hes some illuminati puppet thats gonna go away anytime soon? u niggaz kill me.

Nobody is on the same page anymore

You sound like someone Suge Knight would knock out.

I think people are puppets. They were told he was fake so they make it out in their mind that he is a wack rapper.

I had a discussion with some rock and roll type white dudes at work...........they said they didn't like JaRule.........shit like that. Instead of them saying why musically that they don't like him....they talk about how "FAKE" he was......how 50 ended his career.......weak shit like that.

See what has happened to you?

You can't enjoy a JaRule album or song because some other person persuaded you not to like him.............so what does that make you?

You can't even say why Justin Bieber is wack.

Puppets...........

Been said it. Ross is one hell of an Entertainer. He chooses production that compliments his voice and his style. He makes good music thus he still has a career after being exposed as a liar. Now as far as him being a real n***a and what not, we all know the story now so let it go. No need to try to persuade people of how gangsta he is. He's not the realest n***a that you or anyone else knows unless you've been in a suburban box all your life and in that case we can't help you. Just enjoy his music for what it is...entertainment and keep it pushin!

Rice,
You make an excellent point but it's still f*ck Justin Beiber ALL day. Maybe one day I will come around...nahhhhhh! Although I used to really dislike Justin Timberlake as well. Now I'm Supremixin his songs.

i think people are puppets. They were told he was fake so they make it out in their mind that he is a wack rapper.

I had a discussion with some rock and roll type white dudes at work...........they said they didn't like jarule.........shit like that. Instead of them saying why musically that they don't like him....they talk about how "fake" he was......how 50 ended his career.......weak shit like that.

You can't enjoy a jarule album or song because some other person persuaded you not to like him.............so what does that make you?

You can't even say why justin bieber is wack.

Puppets...........

churchh

I think people are puppets. They were told he was fake so they make it out in their mind that he is a wack rapper.

I had a discussion with some rock and roll type white dudes at work...........they said they didn't like JaRule.........shit like that. Instead of them saying why musically that they don't like him....they talk about how "FAKE" he was......how 50 ended his career.......weak shit like that.

You can't enjoy a JaRule album or song because some other person persuaded you not to like him.............so what does that make you?

You can't even say why Justin Bieber is wack.

Puppets...........

That's because Rap is the music of the oppressed.

The music of the dudes on the corner kickin that real shit from the heart. It used to be an art form. An instrument against corruption and injustice.

Now we got dudes like Rick Ross and French Montana walking around saying the same shit every damn song over the same damn beats with the same damn music videos.

In interviews they follow the same damn repice:

1. Sound like you're falling asleep.
2. Wear shades and hoodie indoors.
3. Keep repeating your mantra "Ima Bawse" "Keepin it real homie"
4. Talk about how "certified you are" how real you are.

Rap has turned into a ****ing clown circus.

Get that shit out of here.

Somebodys gotta say it...cuz the youngsters don't get it. They listen to what's being played.

Ain't NO critical thinking because everything nowadays is a ****ing template. Even their careers and lifes.

GAWDDAMNIT !

Yall niggaz is hating!!!!!

Look at how yall are talking...talkin down on the hottest rapper in the game is disrespect to the whole artform.

You lames wish u could be in the studio falling alseep giving an interview...but your heads are so messed up from being jealous of these guys...its a shame.

Men should not be jealous of other men. Period.

e.

Now we got dudes like Rick Ross and French Montana walking around saying the same shit every damn song over the same damn beats with the same damn music videos.

Verses rappers like Canibus who only had one topic..........and that was to eat...eat..eat...eat...eat....MCs. He would Collab on a rap song with 25 rappers on a topic of peace and unit....Canibus sees it as an opportunity to eat them all alive on the song.....fuuck the topic....I'm the best MC out of all of these dudes..."watch me rip em apart, tear out their heart, MCs inside my grocery cart, the more I eat the more I fart, destroy them with my lyrical dart, MCs are Simps SON...like Bart, Tan em like Zart, for mustachin the art, I'm blastin the chart, with my metaphorical brain fart...."

Like I said, dudes are puppets man. The media told you 50 was hot. He had a song about the club......and you waited on it's release......AFTER ALL OF THE CONTROVERSY........after Jam Master J's death.....after the made up beef on Ja....after the heart felt talks on the "perfect people's" talk shows....50 being like "I'm America's bad guy" in a humorous way...people in the audience applauding and laughing....then he gets on the places where the "not so perfect" people at and he is the real gangsta, he is the real pimp, I talk this way because I got shot in the face....all of that....same stuff to the perfect people, different demeanor....OH YALL...DON'T FORGET TO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO MY PREMIERE VIDEO TO A SONG ON MY ALBUM.

See...I didn't expect people to catch stuff like that even back then. Because your just mere mortal human beings. So while you were wowed and floored by stuff that was "marketed heavy"....I was on some

Yall talk Lil Jon and listen to all the weak commercial shit he release. This the Lil Jon type shit I like......this is the reason you wanted the trumpet synth......BITING ASSES.....

I liked this beat, though.

Last edited:
That's because Rap is the music of the oppressed.

The music of the dudes on the corner kickin that real shit from the heart. It used to be an art form. An instrument against corruption and injustice.

In interviews they follow the same damn repice:

1. Sound like you're falling asleep.
2. Wear shades and hoodie indoors.
3. Keep repeating your mantra "Ima Bawse" "Keepin it real homie"
4. Talk about how "certified you are" how real you are.

Rap has turned into a ****ing clown circus.

Get that shit out of here.

Somebodys gotta say it...cuz the youngsters don't get it. They listen to what's being played.

Ain't NO critical thinking because everything nowadays is a ****ing template. Even their careers and lifes.

GAWDDAMNIT !

oh please. rap aint even start out all conscious. it started from the drum breaks of songs being looped. it was party music to begin with. the 90's got people hyped up into believing all rap is supposed to be deep all the time. Although I'm not a Ross fan I also don't think he's too bad of a rapper. just extremely repetetive in my opinion

Verses rappers like Canibus who only had one topic..........and that was to eat...eat..eat...eat...eat....MCs. He would Collab on a rap song with 25 rappers on a topic of peace and unit....Canibus sees it as an opportunity to eat them all alive on the song.....fuuck the topic....I'm the best MC out of all of these dudes..."watch me rip em apart, tear out their heart, MCs inside my grocery cart, the more I eat the more I fart, destroy them with my lyrical dart, MCs are Simps SON...like Bart, Tan em like Zart, for mustachin the art, I'm blastin the chart, with my metaphorical brain fart...."
My dude, you made me spit out my drink LMFAO reading this.

Back