I Could Use some Advice on Sampling

He-Who-Travels

Ok so i'm switching from Hardware to Software . i was using the MPC2500 and i switched to FL Studios 10 because i will be attending Full Sail so of course i don't want to bring my equipment down there ...so i bought the MPK because it was recommended to me because of MPC Feel Pads and i also make original songs so the keys are great...but back to the topic at hand,

when i have my sample chopped and i try to loop it it doesn't loop correctly, the loop does in Edison but not in the Step Sequencer i'm new to this like just switched 3 weeks ago but i could really use some insight i love to sample thats "HIP-HOP" to me and i really would like some help

thanks in ADVANCE

Thats the science of sampling kid, you gotta make it fit and make it funky. You can timestrecth or just jam it in there in the BPM you have your song set. Also you should look into the fatpads for your mpk from mpcstuff.com.

Edison is mainly for audio editing and sampling. If you finished sampling you can drag them to FPC. Then you can triger them with your pads. You can record your session as midi into piano roll.

Back