Hypebeast got talent doe!!

ThaRealKapone

...Only Kapone
Lol, I heard someone say Trinidad James referenced Hypebeast so I got curious about what it was all about. I wondered my way onto the website and checked out the music section of the forums and I found the thread below. Took me a couple pages but I found some cats that were jus NAAAASHTY wid it! lol. Not sure if everyone was aware of this so I figured I'd share, enjoy!

ASPIRING ARTISTS THREAD POST YOUR MUSIC HERE (and nowhere else) | Hypebeast Forums

Hypebeasts are people that buy shoes only if they are popular, for example Wale is considered a hypebeast to some..

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

but thanks for this post bro

Lol, I heard someone say Trinidad James referenced Hypebeast so I got curious about what it was all about. I wondered my way onto the website and checked out the music section of the forums and I found the thread below. Took me a couple pages but I found some cats that were jus NAAAASHTY wid it! lol. Not sure if everyone was aware of this so I figured I'd share, enjoy!

ASPIRING ARTISTS THREAD POST YOUR MUSIC HERE (and nowhere else) | Hypebeast Forums

which ones are the guys you thought were hot??

I didn't go through all the pages but I started at the beginning, got board and went to the last page and started goin' backwards till I found these cats. And there's tons more

Back