hp laptop + Dr Dre?

Haven't used it but still think "marketing bullsh*t" is a pretty safe bet. Doesn't mean it ain't a decent laptop, but I doubt the included audio interface isn't much different from, say, a regular M-Audio card, if even that.

Yea, after I saw the commercial with him in the studio using Fruity Loops, I had to take a step back and wonder what the game is coming to. First the headphones, now this. I don't know what to think?

Click on the sound button

What the f*** does CPU, Screen, and Battery have to do with sound quality

The soundcard is probably the equivalent of an m-audio fast track

I finally understand the whole laptop producer thing. I am probably going to start a new job which requires mobility. I am going to have to sacrifice power to be able to produce. It will be good though, I'd just do skeleton tracks until I can really have some power at home.

A new HP laptop dr. dre has The physical look of the dr dre notebook is very sleek. The base theme is a stealth black and comes with the "beats" read logo. The keypad looks very much similar to the Apple Macbook and is backlit. The screen is also crisp and clear, which is a must for me.

A new HP laptop dr. dre has The physical look of the dr dre notebook is very sleek. The base theme is a stealth black and comes with the "beats" read logo. The keypad looks very much similar to the Apple Macbook and is backlit. The screen is also crisp and clear, which is a must for me.

These spambots really are getting quite sophisticated within a vernacular .

Can someone PM Alan Turing , I am sure he moderates .... somewhere ... :p

I agree with the above. **** those Dre beats laptops. Buy a mediocre laptop, attach a kick ass soundcard, save at least 500 and still blow that laptop out of the water whilst saving CPU speed = WINNING.

Noobs are always making decisions from a position of ignorance (that's why most of them buy laptops) and when some celebrity endorses a product they accept that authority and get sucked right in.

Back