How would Notorious B.I.G sound on trap beats?

dre,snoop, jay, nas, juicy j, outcast,q tip, mobb deep, eminem, busta, wu, ****ing cypress hill just toured the europe...pretty much all the 90s dudes are still here doing something... but you're telling me the 2 most talented, most trend setting and most popular rappers out of that whole generation would fall off?

dre,snoop, jay, nas, juicy j, outcast,q tip, mobb deep, eminem, busta, wu, ****ing cypress hill just toured the europe...pretty much all the 90s dudes are still here doing something... but you're telling me the 2 most talented, most trend setting and most popular rappers out of that whole generation would fall off?

All of these guys outside of Dre and Eminem aren't doing what they did in the 90's. It's no slight. Outkast and Eminem are two of my favorite artists, but their prime time has passed. They'll still make dope music, but it's not gonna move the masses like it did once before. All of these guys named used to drop records and the whole world moved. Constant spins on the radio, video on rotation on youtube, etc... It's not like that anymore. It's just the signs of change. I'm looking at things objectively. Most of my fave artists are older artists, but I know that these artists aren't driving the industry anymore. So I really don't have much reason to believe that others wouldn't fall off as well.

Back