How to use a Program in Sequence Mode with Korg Triton LE

B

B Unit

I have a Korg Triton LE. I finally figured out how to load up a combination sound in sequencing mode...it sends it to the entire first 8 tracks, and if you want another(maximum of 2 combos) it will fill tracks 9-16. Wish it only sent it to one track, but oh well. I'm just glad I figured it out. Now I want to know how to load a PROGRAM sound into the sequencer. How do I do this?

I have a Korg Triton LE. I finally figured out how to load up a combination sound in sequencing mode...it sends it to the entire first 8 tracks, and if you want another(maximum of 2 combos) it will fill tracks 9-16. Wish it only sent it to one track, but oh well. I'm just glad I figured it out. Now I want to know how to load a PROGRAM sound into the sequencer. How do I do this?

I've always wanted to know this too...its annoying that the sequencer sounds dont sound as good as the program sounds. Is this an issue on the Studio or Extreme versions too or only because its LE? On the other models, do the sequencer mode sounds come with the effects ? Where the Triton users at?

Back