>>>How To Remeber Music Theory/Scales/Chords<<<

sirneeva

How do professional music producers remember stuff like chords,scales, notes to be played in a song/scale and all that stuff related to music theory.
Is there any simple way to learn or remember these things ??

How do professional music producers remember stuff like chords,scales, notes to be played in a song/scale and all that stuff related to music theory.
Is there any simple way to learn or remember these things ??
The simplest way is practice and application, really. Its hard at first, but the more you do it and use it, the deeper it becomes ingrained into your memory and ears.
Practice and application on my instrument (guitar). I practice my scales everyday. For chords, I practice sightreading songs. Working on rootless chord voicings. You just have to do it, everyday until you can spit out chord spellings and scale degrees without even thinking about it. I suggest finding a sheet with all the chord and scale formulas and practice spelling them in every key until it becomes second nature.

The simplest way is practice and application, really. Its hard at first, but the more you do it and use it, the deeper it becomes ingrained into your memory and ears.
Practice and application on my instrument (guitar). I practice my scales everyday. For chords, I practice sightreading songs. Working on rootless chord voicings. You just have to do it, everyday until you can spit out chord spellings and scale degrees without even thinking about it. I suggest finding a sheet with all the chord and scale formulas and practice spelling them in every key until it becomes second nature.

Do you have a sheet like that ???

Back