How good are the promo deals on SoundClick?

Star Tanner

Hey whats up? I'm Star Tanner. I see a lot of posts about soundclick and I know many of you are on soundclick..So with that being said, heres another soundclick question.

How good are the promo deals that soundclick offers for VIP members? Has it given you the business you hoped for? and brought you the business you expected?

kinda more then 1 question eh? lol

I'm pretty new to soundclick and thought I;d invest into some promo to push myself out there more as a up and coming beat maker.
Heard some good and bad stuff about it but I also have seen some good things about it. Not asking for your opinion on the site,,,but the promo if you've ever used it. If you have not used it I really probably won't use your advice..haha

If u wanna hear some of my work/beats, its up on soundclick and my website!

SoundClick Page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

Official Website: Beats For Sale | Buy Beats Online | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Beats

Email: startannerproductions@gmail.com

How good are the promo deals that soundclick offers for VIP members? Has it given you the business you hoped for? and brought you the business you expected?

Front page and featured ads (yea, the sold out ones) are the best, the other ones are....meh..

Promo will always help you get exposure but the quality of your sound will ultimately determine your position in the marketplace.

(You could be on the front page and not make a dime if your beats suck - no hate, just real conversation)

Good Luck.

Front page and featured ads (yea, the sold out ones) are the best, the other ones are....meh..

Promo will always help you get exposure but the quality of your sound will ultimately determine your position in the marketplace.

(You could be on the front page and not make a dime if your beats suck - no hate, just real conversation)

Good Luck.

Pretty much.

Back