How do I get drum kits and other usefull programs etc?

tanklessgunit

Hello,

Im new with creating with, Got a few hours of spare time during the week and want to use this to create some beats.
Back in 2010 when I began making them for the fun I could download some drum kits free on the internet. Now I want to start again Ordered a keyboard, for now I'm searching for free drum kits which site do you suggest?

Also are there 'must have plug-ins'? Since I never used those before and never mastered

Must have plugins: Nexus, Sylenth1,Hypersonic.
Free Samples: search youtube under this: free hip hop sample, free trap samples or whatever genre you want
Must have sample packs: Vengeance packs for EDM

Must have plugin's the one you like.
freedrumkits.net
google
drum modules
real drum kits
djembe
bongos
cajon
sala fenajo botishi fariso drums etc

DRUMS:
Pay for a couple of good kits, it can save you a lot of time and chances are you'll get better quality samples. Peep TheDrumBroker.com, there is a good starter kit for $2.99 called The Drum Broker Site Sampler. These sounds will take you as far as you want them to. Good luck!

MUST HAVE PLUGINS:
Before you spend big money on software instruments, do yourself a favor and check out the free stuff that's out there. A quick google search pulled up FreeSoftSynth.com, they have many great instruments and FX plugins listed.

I know I might not be aiming up your alley but here on some ideas to throw out! or out there haha!

If you get a DAW there are many addons DAWS come with to have as drums.

Also I like Sylenth1, rapture, Zeta+2, Dimesnion Pro. Dimension Pro has some kinda decent drums in it that are acoustic. But it is cool for orchestra mainly or already sounding cool synth sounds. Also Synthmaster 2 is cool but has a but of a sluggishness in the GUI.

If you want free stuff try cakewalk and bluecat audio.

ALso Many people like Kontakt Synths but they are professional also and you must pay for them.

Good luck!

Back