• slow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • great

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no sales at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JAMESRRTT

just wondering how your beat sales are going?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

anybody????????

Shitty. Online sucks dude. I ain't tryna lease tho. Just exclusives. Lease's imo are lame. Who wants to hear the same beat on 10 different peoples shit?

So you're willing to throw away money just because you don't like leasing? If people hear multiple people on the same beat, they're gonna be negative toward the artist, not the producer. Not doing leases is bringing in less money.

I should be getting $350 for a song license in a few days. I also may be getting some publishers royalties from ASCAP on Friday.

thats whats up, have you ever thought about selling online?

Absolutely not!

I would never work with two-bit rappers that haggle over beats. I make much more than rap beats anyway. The track that I got licensed was a rock instrumental for a Kyocera commercial. I haven't seen how it was used, but that is what the library told me.

Working with music libraries is the way to success for me. Advertisers and TV shows always want music. Pop and Electronic are the latest rage. I think bigger than hip-hop. There is too much money out there for me to limit myself.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

thats whats up, have you ever thought about selling online?

Absolutely not!

I would never work with two-bit rappers that haggle over beats. I make much more than rap beats anyway. The track that I got licensed was a rock instrumental for a Kyocera commercial. I haven't seen how it was used, but that is what the library told me.

Working with music libraries is the way to success for me. Advertisers and TV shows always want music. Pop and Electronic are the latest rage. I think bigger than hip-hop. There is too much money out there for me to limit myself.

Absolutely not!

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Absolutely not!

I feel you

how did you get your beat to kyocera?

I feel you

how did you get your beat to kyocera?

I work with a music library called Jingle Punks. I just make my songs and submit them to JP. They do all the rest as far as getting clients and all. My music also gets used on TV shows.

I have been messing with music libraries for 5 years now and I am just starting to make a little money. It takes a lot of songs and a lot of time to start making income from music licensing. The income is definitely not enough to live off of, but it is a nice bonus income.

yea man im focusin on working and developing with artists now though

working and doing some mix engineer work with nino bless (original slaughterhouse song) and some female singer

ninos good people, really gave me a great oppurtunity

Back