Houston Rapper

LOWKIE

just seeing if anyone wants someone to collab on they album here in houston or willing to let me get on one of they tracks!! will not charge for the moment as i am just looking for the extra exposure!! i'm also hispanic so i'm just above the average since i'm also bilingual wit my style (meaning wider audience range)!! let me know if your also just looking for an extra to throw in ya albums!! ~duece ][][~

yo

wzup lowkie. do u have some samples of your stuff online?

yea i've traveled to say town before,,i got fam out there,,,but don't really travel outside of houston to do a track unless its paid fa or paid just to do the track!!! but who knows,,,let me know what you tryna get at lil_slip,,maybe when i'm down there visitin kin,,we can hook up fa a track or whateva it is your tyna get at play!!!

as for having samples online,,not as of yet,,,still new to this computer thang,,gimme me some time,,if not lemme find someone who knows how to get somethang of mines online so i can at least post somethang up!! sorry but dont know all bout dat uploading an downloading just yet!!! but was up,,i see you from houston,,what side playa?? got anythang online either?? wat kinda style you got??
~duece~ ][][ ~holla~

samples online

Well I'm from Chicago, but I am currently living in Houston. I'm not sure what side, it's over by I-10 and HW6. I gotta lotta stuff online. Just go to www.jclay.org and click on Services. It's a lot of stuff on there. I'm not sure as to what style I have because I can make all kinds of beats. I make down souf, east coast, west coast, mid-west, whatever. Just check out the site, you'll see.

Re: samples online

jclay12345 said:
Well I'm from Chicago, but I am currently living in Houston. I'm not sure what side, it's over by I-10 and HW6. I gotta lotta stuff online. Just go to www.jclay.org and click on Services. It's a lot of stuff on there. I'm not sure as to what style I have because I can make all kinds of beats. I make down souf, east coast, west coast, mid-west, whatever. Just check out the site, you'll see.

wha,,you make beats!!???? all originals?? do you sample?? how much you push originals fa?? how much u push originals without samples fa?? if you make beats,,,you got a studio too huh?? how much you charge fa studio time (if you got a studio)???

re:

Yeah they are all originals. I only sampled once. It is on the website (www.jclay.org)called Honey. I sampled the little voice. I charge $200 and up for beats. But if you have SKILLS and I see that you are SERIOUS, I will work with you.
I wouldn't say what I have is really a studio. I have the equipment to make top quality beats, but not top quality sounding lyrics. I know tricks to make the quality of the lyrics sound better though. If you listen to the songs on my site, you will hear the quality that I can get. I don't charge for studio time. If I sell a beat to someone and they want to record the song in my studio, I won't charge anything extra for that.

Back