Hottest Producer in Atl BEATJACKING!!! SMH

ahahaha listen closely to the song u will hear vybe's tags lmao KE just put his tag to the beat and that was it KE startin to look like timbo he probably calls it samplin

actually that turnt up was not beat jacked..there was a conflict with travis porter and roscoe dash(<-who got that turnt up beat from vybe first). then roscoe dash asked KE about remaking the beat because travis porter wanted to **** him(roscoe) up...search the video on youtube.
but yeah KE remade Vybe's beat..so i really don't know lol..****s crazy

Last edited:
KE did have Swag surfin first before Vybes. Which use the same melodic horn arrangements and the usual BOOM BAP.

I like Swag surfin better I thought it was very creative and melodic as hell.

Turnt Up is a good one but I think for a commercial purpose Swag Surfin was better.

KE jus redid the turnt up beat for roscoe...he asked him to do it...not a beat jack

Rapper A gets a beat from producer A but then decides to holla at producer B to recreate the very same beat producer A made a while ago.

How is this not beat-jacking?

This happens all the time. All you can do and let a lawyer handle it. Or just keep it moving if you don't want to spend that kind of money.

Back