Hope. Heavier stuff

T

twss

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and I hope I'll gain a lot experience from you guys:) .I've started to learn how to record and stuff not long ago. So this is one of my first songs. Please feel free to comment. Hope you enjoy it :)

With only one headphone operational it's hard to tell how everything sounds. The composition is very nice for those that appreciate heavy music such as this, so props to that! I also enjoy the clean "spacey" mix that you have done. The ending is quite strange, but unique which seems to be what a lot of people like these days. I'd recommend repeating certain sections to create more of a song-like length instead of just some sweet riffs. Also I think this could use a guitar solo ;D good job man.

Thanks a lot man! I hope I'll get some free time soon and try to create something better ( I already have some ideas and inspiration). Thanks for the advice:)

Nice to hear something like that in the forum. What i like best is the middle part of the song. I think there is some room in the respects of mixing and mastering. Seems to me like you have used to much compression. Just a guess though.

Back