HOKUTO NO KET / Music Label and Home for Producers

HOKUTO NO KET

Hello everyone..:hello:
I'm new here and basically never spent time on forums.. so pardon me for any mistake I will hit along the road..

I'm DOT, 30 yo producer from Italy, 4 years ago I chose to create and run a Label after years and years of creating music, as an artist first ( I had some golden years.. ) and then back as a producer..

Basically I always loved black music and his attitude.. but after producing rap beats, when I was 20, I choose to use that influence to explore the Electronic field..
I produced songs for some years with the name PLANET SOAP, did some gigs in Italian Electronic Festivals and some cool gigs in Milan underground clubs..

And the head back.. today I'm back on the microphone and on the beat making so..

I'm trying to reconnect with a community, as these years went crazy and I stepped in a lot of stuff to do and problems to solve .. :sigh:

so.. in order to do this, being this my first post I cannot share links with you.. but let's see if this works..

You can find my releases here www hokutonoket (dot) com and soundlcoud / hokutonoket

I'd like to get in touch / share any tip on how I produce, key secrets or attitude..
I use Ableton 9 on a MAC.. and a LOT of Sampling and EQuing techniques with also internal packs and effects.. I'd rather keep things simple and effective.. even the most intricate ones..

Of course, any feedback would be appreciated :cheers:

Peace!
DOT

Hello there and welcome! I checked out some of your jams on SoundCloud. And yes you have a very energetic electronic/hip hop vibe. I like that venom track it’s simple yet when that guitar kicks in it really drives the track in a very abstract but cool way. The way them drums have a lo fi reverb but knock at the same time, great mixing. I dig your style. Check me when you got time
0hms - Shelter in Place Prod by Retnik Beats F4F 100

Thanks for your Words man.. Yes, only recently i came back on producing HipHop driven music, with the knowledge I got from years of creating electronica.. and those tracks are the result..

I listened to your tracks too, I like the one produced by Syndrome (a name that rings a bell.. listened a lot of his stuff this years for inspiration when writing lyrics.. )

So, you rap, right? I like your voice, expecially when you sing.. This one is my favourite ;) 0hms - Like A Fool ft. gHost (prod. Heartbeatz) by ShatteredScreamsMusic | Shattered Screams Music | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back