HK- Simulator [obscure] needs some critique - [F4F]

A piano solo isn't easy, some notes felt out of place, try to keep it harmonic. Sometimes I like to leave the piano unquantized for more realism but it's not the end of the world if you don't. I love the drums! the beat sure has a nice flow. My favorite part is 3:35.

F4F? (as you can see i'm also kinda lacking mastering :/)

Last edited:
I actually like all the sounds selected for this instrumental, tho I feel nothing completely compliments each other in this mix, the sub melody seems to be clashing with the main melody more than it should complimenting it and the drum pattern in my opinion is doing too much on the kick drum side, I like the hi hat and toms, snares is coo, I think you should go back to the drawing board a little cuz this is all in all a nice track with a lot of potential. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...official-video-100%-feedback-returned-473571/

A piano solo isn't easy, some notes felt out of place, try to keep it harmonic. Sometimes I like to leave the piano unquantized for more realism but it's not the end of the world if you don't. I love the drums! the beat sure has a nice flow. My favorite part is 3:35.

F4F? (as you can see i'm also kinda lacking mastering :/)

Really cool, liked it a lot. It seemed to be aching for a breakbeat, or at least it might be a nice addition, though I like what you've done with the sounds you've used - very nice. The bass seems to swoop in too dominantly at times, too much on the low (very low) end. The piano at the end seems slightly meaningless to the rest of the song - kind of like with mine, since scrapped that whole part.

All in all: Nice work, enjoyed listening to it.

Fun song. at times the analogue juicy lead needs vocals or something to make it seem repetitive. Not really sure honestly...though it depends what your going for I suppose.

I like it a lot. The ambient background mixed with the upbeat drum is different, but in a good way. I feel like the drums could be louder, as the other instruments and synths seemed to shroud it at times. Otherwise I liked it alot! Keep up the good work! I can't offered as good of feedback as others here, as I'm pretty novice myself and have just recently gotten into music production, but I can still tell the difference between a good tune and a bad one.

Please review my track here! Thanks in advanced, man

Hey man thanks for the feedback. I dont normally listen to this stuff but this beat is groovy man good job

This beat has that kind of new-age groove you might find on Majestic Casual or something, which is a compliment. However, I would agree that the mix itself needs a bit of work. I would turn down the volume on that initial melody that carries through the track. As others have said, this has potential but you could possibly find a way to make everything more cohesive.

Check me out if you'd like: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etter-kanye-west-heartless-sample-f4f-474442/

Interesting beat, but lacks bass and drums sound a bit weak. If u fix that the track will be real dope.
Overall i think it's a good beat, keep it up
peace

Thanks to everyone who left feedback, it's been helpful. All feedback has been returned so I no longer need any for this track.

Back