Hit-Boy linked us!!! AM I DREAMING!!!!!!

Congrats, your site is nice! Should we expect to see more active updates to the samples page in the future? Love what you have there at the moment, but would love even more to see it updated weekly.

What you mean....that means nothing! If it anything it feels good to be noticed.. Right?

Good look LD!

What you mean....that means nothing! If it anything it feels good to be noticed.. Right?

Good look LD!
Thx man
There are a lot of different angles to this music game and you just might have found your niche. Ignore dumbsh!t and keep doing what your doing.

My favorite quote for yall to live by "Opportunities multiply as they are seized!" - Sun Tzu (The Art of War).

...FP take advantage of your opportunities.
Definitely
Lmfao. You suprised bruh? You earned it.
Man... I'm shocked
Good stuff Lab. Yo site is nice like that, especially since u named him the #1 producer.
True, but he deserved it

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Congrats, your site is nice! Should we expect to see more active updates to the samples page in the future? Love what you have there at the moment, but would love even more to see it updated weekly.
Definitely will be more frequent updates in the near future

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Well deserved Labdummy. Especially enjoy your vids. Keep up the good work!
Will do, thx man

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Haha, congrats man! Your site layout is great. Like the UX.
User experience, that's what it's all about. Thx man!

Love how you ignored the negative comment thats how you do it my dude great site it's gonna be way popular than it is now in 2013 keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Congrats ! Recognition from those of great relevance is perhaps the most gratifying experience that we don't really need.

Congrats!!! Very nice site! Its definitely gonna be very popular in the near future!

Back