Hi!

P.E.I.

Hello fellow producers and artists!

I've been on the site for a couple years now, but I just recently started getting back into making music again. I pretty much stopped a couple years ago when I started working full-time and going to school for programming.

Currently, I am working as a computer programmer for a large video game corp. and I am finally getting back into making music since my life is much more stable.

I like making drum and bass/dubstep and hip hop/rap/trap type music, but I feel my music is fairly flat or lifeless atm. I think spending some time with effects, panning, eq's, etc. on my music will give it more depth and life. Also, I need to get into sampling more, although I generally just use a keyboard and make my own stuff.

A random fact: I went to school with Aubrey "Drake" Graham back in the day in Toronto or more specifically, Weston, we used to hangout and play Nintendo lol.

Anyway, just wanted to finally say hi to everyone here, hope everyone had a good NYE.

Just in case anyone was interested, here is a link to my soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/ocean_graveyardz

Also, please feel free to shit all over my music, I worked as a tech-support agent so I can literally handle anything you say, even if it was something like, "your music makes me want to die" - lol, which I hope it doesn't.

Back