Heroin!!!!!!!

JAMESRRTT

dont ever do heroin kids!!!!!!!!

awesome song btw

r.i.p james brown

and before you guys ask........yes I'm bored........lol

The big problem is SYNTHETIC heroin, that is given out like candy, to pretty much every demographic. You got old folk on vicodin, college kids on oxys, and niggas sippin lean. You'd be surprised how few of them know it's synthetic heroin. Synth H is the crack of our era.

And,

Last edited:
The big problem is SYNTHETIC heroin, that is given out like candy, to pretty much every demographic. You got old folk on vicodin, college kids on oxys, and niggas sippin lean. You'd be surprised how few of them know it's synthetic heroin. Synth H is the crack of our era.

And,

damn man.........I didnt know that........smh

I been trying to tell my dawgs that lean is synthetic H. and they like "dam i aint kno that". How da hell can you be takin a drug and dont kno what it is. Same thing i been seeing with niggas in the hood with the Molly's. How you poppin somethin that look like a nigga made it in their mama kitchen?

I been trying to tell my dawgs that lean is synthetic H. and they like "dam i aint kno that". How da hell can you be takin a drug and dont kno what it is. Same thing i been seeing with niggas in the hood with the Molly's. How you poppin somethin that look like a nigga made it in their mama kitchen?

Exactly. Especially with the access to information that we have. I can see if you lived in a third world country that doesn't even have clean water, and a little pill or purple stuff makes your pain go away so you take it, but if you have access to internet there should be no excuse.

Molly

molly.jpg

Story.jpg

new drug people been going crazy over

Last edited:
For people that don't know, Molly is SUPPOSED to be pure ecstasy, but it almost never really is. It's not really that new.

Last edited:
Very nice Godfather of Soul Sample. Boon Doc and J Dilla did the song justice. It gets old, but people will inject, drink or digest anything to take them away from the here and now we have come to know as reality with no regard for the consequences. They shun some drugs but never seem to care to know about the fact that they are taking the same drug in a different form or a synthetic version.

there's another drug called k2/spice/synthetic marijuana

the side efects are deadly..........

here's the wiki page

Synthetic cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with-similar-smoking-effects-as-marijuana-k2-is-a-drug-that-has-become-popular-among-many-teenagers-photo-courtesy-of-google-images.jpg

This is another bad one. You don't even need a prescription for this shit. And the ****ed up part is, REAL marijuana has NEVER killed a single person. The only reason this Spice shit exists is because weed is illegal and people need to pass drug tests to work.

This is another bad one. You don't even need a prescription for this shit. And the ****ed up part is, REAL marijuana has NEVER killed a single person. The only reason this Spice shit exists is because weed is illegal and people need to pass drug tests to work.

cannibalcase.jpg

^^^ Don't end up like the guy on the left

For people that don't know, Molly is SUPPOSED to be pure ecstasy, but it almost never really is. It's not really that new.

The crystalline-form is typical for clean MDMA, but thr color is wrong. lol
Pure MDMA looks like "clouded" salt-crystals.

This looks more like what I call "yellow cake"; amphetamine mixed with backing soda and MDMA.
Depending on the "cleaner", it turns "dirty" yellowish.

Back