Help!! Oxygen49 vs Q49+NanoKontrol?

LmnLm3

Always Refreshing
I can get the Oxygen49 for 135
I can get the Q49 for 83
I can get the NanoKontrol for 30

So it's 135 vs 113

Do I care about the $20? Which is better? I heard the new M-Audio stuff is junk, but I've never owned anything by Alesis (I know Akai and Numark quality, but never used Alesis)

I could also get the KeyRig49 for the same price as the Q49 I think, but I like the black better (and the pitch/mod wheels on the KeyRig look uncomfortable to me...)

All I have owned in the past is a V1 Oxygen8 (the one with no transport buttons) and the KeyStation 61es (semiweighted, not like the new Axiom crap weight, felt like organ keys) now I have only an MPK mini and that is not ok!

Help!!

Well, I havent owned any of those units per se, but what I can tell u is this. Depending on your space, you want to keep everything on one unit, I E the AXIOM. If I was gonna go with the Alesis unit, it be the QX49 because it has the sliders, pads and knobs, plus its a cool matte black. I decided on the Akai MPK49 for myself because its everything on one surface. Just determine what works for you. And always try ebay for purchases as well. You will be surprised. I got my MPK for $265! And you can always sell and try something else...good luck

Don't need pads, getting a LaunchPad (and have an MPK mini that I might keep...it has 8 pads and 8 pots)

Back