Help Needed xD

Ok so I'm planning to make a EP by the summer and was wondering what all do I need to make atleast decent quality music? I'm planning on getting a pop filter, condenser mic, midi keyboard, and a pre amp. I won't be able to get acoustic treatment because since i'm doing this in my room lmao. Could you all suggest good brands for those items? Thanks :s

Definitely acoustic treatment. Dont over look that!!! because it really wont matter what you use when your room is going to color it in a nasty way

Definitely acoustic treatment. Dont over look that!!! because it really wont matter what you use when your room is going to color it in a nasty way

Bingo! I agree. Many people who are producing and recording are doing it at home - there is no reason acoustic treatment isn't any more important there. And considering most home studios are much smaller than professional studios, they typically need more treatment!

I would say that the rest of the list is good, but a midi keyboard isn't necessary for getting quality recordings.

Back