Help Appreciated - MPC 4000/Logic Pro sync Question

finatikbeats

hey guys, at the moment i have my my Mpc 4000 set up which i do all my sequencing on and i have Logic set up as a sound module so i use all the synths in logic and i also have my mpc set up to make playback my production partners cubase set up which works great for us.

at the moment i am trying to basically have the set up the same but also have the mpc 4000 playback logic every time i hit play on the mpc. i have tried getting it set up but have had no luck as of yet but i have managed to get logic to playback the mpc but have researched and researched but still haven't managed to get it set up so every time i hit play on the mpc it plays logic in sync.

the reason why i want this set up is to basically have plug ins like effectrix on a logic synth or drum track once i have layed the the midi sequence down on the mpc and to mess with effects on the spot as oppose to having to bounce it down to audio and then import in to logic and put it through effectrix.

help is much appreciated! i would be happy to return the favor with some drumss or samples.

cheers

thanks bro, i tried but i read on a few forums that it is is impossible to slave logic 8 to the mpc as a master. do you know if it is possible? the only tutorials and help i have found on the internet is have logic as master and mpc slave. let me know when you can! thanks bro

Back