hellpppp

J

juiceisgonbfamus

Ok so sometimes I use my fantom to sequence my beats... sometimes I use my mpc1000...most cuz I use the drums from the mp.... but now my mpc pads are actin ragedy n I think I need to replace em... but I'm feelin like that's too much of a hassle... but I do have aa broken mpc2000 that has pads... can I jus take the pads from the 2000 an. Put em in the 1000??
I was wonderin. Should I jus get a 500 right quick... wats the positive n negatives In switchin from a mpc1000 to a mpc500?
I jus wanna sequence an have some hard hittn drums.... so any suggestions??
I've also thought about savin up for an electric drumset....

Judging by taking a look at mpcstuff.com, the 2000's pads won't fit the 1000. http://www.mpcstuff.com/mpc-1000-black-replacement-pad-set-1000.html

Don't get the 500. Small screen & less pads. Here's a table with specs so you can easily compare the differences (thanks to bxdiplomat).

4pn25go.jpg

just don't use the pads on the MPC, you should be able to control it from your keyboard.

If you've actually looked at the difference between the pads on a 2000 and 1000, it should be obvious that the 2000's pads are much bigger. The pad problem is common in earlier model 1000's, the blue ones. You can get on ebay and buy what you need, or mpcstuff. It's quite easy to replace the pads.

HOw can I do the drums on the keyboard with out it soundin like it in my sequence I'm so use to the pads of the mpc because of its velocity.... so far I think I'm goin to get some new pads but still...any other suggestionss??.

Back