Hello from DJLeanz

djleanz

Hello all music producers. Sorry for my English. :D
Im newbie in music making, i like hiphop and trap beats. One month ago i buy m-audio keystation 49 and machine Mikro mk2.
Now i have more questions.

1.What is the best beginner softwear for macbook user? Now i use Maschine and FL studio. I dont like Maschine, but FL on MAC is very bad, but i think in FL is very many plugins :) Mby Can you recommend best begginer soft with big vst plugin choose and who working good on mac?

2. Can you give me little tutorial how i can use my keystation and micro mk2 together in one app?

3.Maby you can recommend best vst plugins for hiphop and trap? Please dont say NExus, its so expensive for beginner :(

Very Very big thanks you :)
Have a nice day. :)

Give Maschine a chance... It's workflow as both a sampler and drum machine/sequencer are IMO stunning.
FL Studio is as capable as any other DAW.
You've been at it for only a month - learn what you have (which is a pretty dope starter pack) before you go looking for more gear/plugs etc

Yes, but there's the thing. I started finally started to learn FL studio. But with the Mac, this program do not go well together. today cursed Studio One Pro, there's nothing at all do not understand.
I do not want a lot of plug-ins, only Nexus, because it can really make a lot of good beats. I do not even know where to start, I have FL studio Stuido One Maschine, M-Audio KEYSTATION. How to combine all?

Back