Has any body ever heard this old Chi-Town anthem??

61Key

just wondering..

here is the link, D.A. Smart - Walk With Me - YouTube

I used to live in Madison back in the day and my neighborhood was pretty much all ex-chicago heads.. this is the only song i have ever heard from this dude..

the only reason it crossed my mind was because i was reading sum chief keef artical, and got me thinking back when we would take trips to chicago to visit peoples friends and fam, they would drag me along with them... this song played at least a few times on that short road trip, of course this was way way way back in the day probly around the time it came out..

i didnt even know the guys name untill i just gooled the lyrics from memory, and it poped right up on youtube, but i cant embed because i dont know how but anyways im rambling...

just wondering..

here is the link, D.A. Smart - Walk With Me - YouTube

---------- Post added 10-10-2012 at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-25-2012 at 05:05 PM ----------

Thinking back now I never paid attention to how songs were made.. listing to this, im thinking how it was all pretty much the demanding lyriks/story telling type stuff that kept me hanging on.. the beat is pretty simple now that i think about it.. back in the days it was a whole differnt thought process, i look back at alot of old school like that.. some older school is undeniably great timeless shit, but mediocre shit like this still sounded good, but in retrospect sounded better at the time...

dose that even make sense? lol im done for now

and BTW, how do you embed? they must have changed it differnent from about a year ago, or i just totally forgot :/

Back