Harry Fraud type beat

The intro is amazing. It had me begging for the full extent of the song.

The bass that was introduced around :24 didn't seem very necessary. I would almost say it's making the other sounds muddy (I can't quite tell because I'm not on studio monitors) but I can still clearly hear the other sounds. The break at around 1:00 is really nice as well.

I think your mixing/mastering could use some work. Sometimes everything just sounds muddy and too stuck together, mostly at the parts where the bass comes in. Other than that, I'd say you should work on your arrangement as well, some things just seem out of place in relation to the rest of the track.

Overall, decent track, needs some work, but nothing a little effort and friendly advice can fix!

thanks ! mixing is something i have a problem with one because i lack proper headphones. I've been working on my arrangement as of late, can't say it's perfect but i'm getting there. Thanks for the feedback @Fryon !

You've got some decent ideas going here man, the change ups are nice, you just gotta fix the levels on some of the elements. The bass is a but much, bring it back, the filtering you've got going is a nice addition just need to find a way to mix it some more to get the idea flowing
Feedback?

Last edited:
Back