Hakim Green: DUMB RAPPERS ARE TAKING OVER HIPHOP!

Dumb rappers can only take over if there is a fanbase for dumb rappers. You don't see "dumb doctors" taking over hospitals or "dumb engineers" taking over electronics and oil companies.

Why do people focus so much energy on something so simple as hip-hop? Is rapping really that hard?

Dumb rappers can only take over if there is a fanbase for dumb rappers. You don't see "dumb doctors" taking over hospitals or "dumb engineers" taking over electronics and oil companies.

Why do people focus so much energy on something so simple as hip-hop? Is rapping really that hard?

Because it was a culture created by an opressed subculture and it has since been hijacked by oustide interests. If you helped create an artform that's closed it's doors on you, you'd be pissed too. Scarface, one of the best storytellers ever speaks on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bUpeKyy-CE

Last edited:
Because it was a culture created by an opressed subculture and it has since been hijacked by oustide interests. If you helped create an artform that's closed it's doors on you, you'd be pissed too. Scarface, one of the best storytellers ever speaks on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bUpeKyy-CE
So niggas just can't have fun with the music? Damn.
Old niggas need to just go be old somewhere and let the young niggas have their fun. Thats why I respect game-spittin elders like E-40 and Too Short---them niggas having fun doing them and not bltchin and moanin about why it ain't 1994 anymore.

So niggas just can't have fun with the music? Damn.
Old niggas need to just go be old somewhere and let the young niggas have their fun. Thats why I respect game-spittin elders like E-40 and Too Short---them niggas having fun doing them and not bltchin and moanin about why it ain't 1994 anymore.

Truth right there. There are a lot of older rappers complaining and wondering why these young folks don't feel them and they totally forgot about the fanbase that's the same age as them that do feel them.

That video was real sh_t....

Que Lupe fiasco dumb it down...

Thats the problem... is rapping really that hard... well if u call rhyming words together rappin then not at all...
But if you havnt studied (which most of them havnt) then your just rhyming...
where is ur multiple
-cadences
-rhymes schemes

everyone was having fun with the music.... but know they aint sayin nothin.. just havin fun... u cnt party 48 hrs... then go party somemore... what are you actually doin with your life... what do you think is goin on today... what do u see for the future...
-just to have fun.... of course

how many artist can you say they have actually studied what it takes to become n mc... not just a rap'n ass nigga
- How to be a good rapper

Last edited:
100% the truth. Acting like they are the kings of the world, but posting some lame music. Can confim it by myself, cuz I know some of them people.

Back