Grimey/Raw REAL HipHop-Beats without Samples!?!?

Celski

What - NOT SAMPLE BASED - HipHop Songs would you label as REAL hip hop. I really dont know much.. except the Roots.
Maybe you can help me :)

like what kind of artist?
like grimey like a beat that sounds sampled but isint? I tryed to acomplish this about 5 years ago, i dont know if this counts as an example or self promo LOL but I made this track and tryed to make it sound like a hip hop sampled beat with out actually using a sample.

Im bout to go to work but ima try to think some up while im gone, ima post em later

Grimey.......

Some grimey ass ((((TRAP HOUSE GENRE shit)))) from 95'. So in 2016 I don't want to hear about some little young dude who invented the shit.......LEAVE LOCAL DUDES SHIT ALONE..........POSERS!!!

You want grimey.....welcome to the south...

Youngins don't know what a good album is. lmao! Talking about J Cole's album....I lost resprect for yall that day. You ain't bumpin J Cole right now.......but I'm still bumpin this southern classic album..

I can post this album all day......let's get to some Suave house though...you want grimey/ no samples?

How bout some old school trap shit before T.I...Shawty Redd?

Man.................somebody stop me........I don't want young people influenced by the music I used to bump......your mommas will ground you....you will run away from home...and you will end up doing meth or some shit. Somebody stop me...please!!!

STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I quit after this.......I ain't trying to influence yall....since music makes people do stuff......

Soft ass "trap music"........yeah man......let EDM musicians have that comical shit.

..................Lord.....thank you for watching over a hard headed saint like me back then. One who people would never know was a christian who prays and talks to you....just because of how I acted as a youngin. People would see me and be like "HE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL" because of the music I played. lmao!!

I need to take it easy on this generation of music lovers man. As I listen to this music man...........it's a good thing yall have J.Cole and Kendrick Lamar and AbSoul and nem. So even though I shit on those guys often...I apologize in this thread. Doesn't mean I have to respect people getting their panties wet like they great or something.....but they iight.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Too bad this was sampled...this would be the thread closer. lmao!!

Last edited:
Back