Getting sounds from the jp8000 in fl studio! how? please help:)

JonasHansen

Hi, i recently bougth the jp 8000 and I really want use it in fl studio. Not just as a midi controller but also like a ''vst'' using the knobs on the keyboard and creating sounds from it.

I have a m audio fastrack pro soundcard if that helps? I tried to hook up with midi cables and its respond the midi but it does not come any sounds from the midi out.

do i need some sort of trs/audiocables to get the sounds inside the jp to fl studio?

this really bothers me beacuse i bougth the synth mainly to use it with fl studio and wanna use to the full potential.

So if anyone know how to set this up correctly i would be very glad :))) (sorry for bad english)

You need MIDI for the controlling part and audio cables for the, well, audio so you're on the right track.

And don't worry, your English is better than most of the natives here :)

thanks for fast reply:) i have an Left / Rigth output on my synth, should i connect audiocables in there and from there into my soundcard? or from my phones input? This is my first hardware setup so its a bit confusing. Anyone having m audio fastrack pro who know how to set hardware synths up rigth? all answers appreciated

good to hear that my english is understandable :)

Back