Get at my level (feed4feed)

Dang bruh. Very nice!

The first beat is pretty much perfect. I don't have anything to say in regards to improving it, because it sounds fantastic to me!

I Liked the creativity in the second beat, although I'm not into the slow tempo Dubstep. It's still a great piece!

You seem like a pro, so I'm just going to end this with a great job bruh. I love your style and creativity! Keep makin some good stuff bruh!

first beat
some of those stab synths felt "cheap" its just the mixing though they dont quite fit properly.
also that dubstep style synth could use some minor work on the sound design, not much, it just sounds like a youtube tutorial type of synth not quite done right. im feelin the tone just doesnt sound "full yet"
also more reverb on things in general, especially the stab samples and hats.
that high end thing half way that sounds like a bell or something also is WAY to loud.

second beat
i think i heard this before at some point.
Intro is smooth as **** man. that sample game is on point. again, just minor things with your sound design to really make it sound as crisp as possible with those dubstep style synths. not feelin the arp that comes in, just its panned so hard to one side and feels off key.

just keep on your grind. most of your issues are sound design the ideas are there they just sound very "stock" synths and the high ends, they just arent quite melted into the song right.

I love these kind of beats, but I'm not a pro with them and I never tried to make anything like that so it's pretty hard to say anything that would help you. All I can say both of them are very dope, I can even see Mike Song dancing to them :D :)

I really like both tracks, great job! Sounds clean and groovy

Bruv these sound gnarly. I like your experimental but accessible approach. I'm not a man for mixing but these sound clean as ****, proper nice.

"Trouble" has some cool chops.The arrangement and idea is great but I agree with it needing some better sounds.Everything sounds thin.Second track is unavailable

Def a creative and dope remix that I would've never thought of...especially with a Taylor Swift sample. This is the type of stuff that will sell massive amounts and my girl will tell me to buy her the album LOL! Great job and I'm really feeling this. Something I love is when people make electronic music and then put in a bridge or breakdown section with real instruments...adding in a breakdown with some acoustic guitar and piano playing minor chords would take this track over the top and to a whole new level of sexiness.

Back