Gang [F4F]

That synth is dope asf bro, the drums are on point, the FX are awsome! Keep it up!

Goes real hard. I think it'd sound even cooler if you put a filter and phaser on that arp leading up to the bell, then when the bell hits take the filter and phaser off. Raise the volume on the lead that comes in for the second part of the chorus just a little bit, no more than 5%. Other than it sounds real good.

Mad nice, liking this beat a lot. I really can't give any suggestions as everything sounds on point to me, maybe raise the volume of the Main Melody some but other than that the Beat is on Point.

Goes real hard. I think it'd sound even cooler if you put a filter and phaser on that arp leading up to the bell, then when the bell hits take the filter and phaser off. Raise the volume on the lead that comes in for the second part of the chorus just a little bit, no more than 5%. Other than it sounds real good.

Yea i was thinking maybe i should raise that lead lol when i was mixing but i will and dope ideas thanks homie i think will try that

Back