Free "Professional" Mastering (... by a non professional)

I'm a third-year BSc Audio Engineering student based in Manchester with access to a professional dedicated mastering suite. I am looking for anybody who has an EP or a couple of tracks of any genre who would be interested in getting their material mixed in a professional, acoustically treated environment with some very high-quality gear (Antelope Eclipse AD/DA converter, FairChild 670, Dangerous Master, Studer tape machine, SSL BUS Compressor, Sontec Mastering EQ the list goes on...).

It goes without saying that I'm not a professional mastering engineer, merely a student who is incredibly interested in the subject. PM for more details!

Apologies if this kind of thing goes against forum rules!

Cheers! :)

Naming the gear doesn't impress me... its like someone saying he has a ferrari but he is still working on his driving license! would be awesome if I could here some of your work

Naming the gear doesn't impress me... its like someone saying he has a ferrari but he is still working on his driving license! would be awesome if I could here some of your work

As i said in my original post, I'm not a mastering engineer, nor do I have a portfolio of work to showcase. However as I enjoy mixing and mastering and have access to some incredibly facilities I'm offering a free service to anyone who's interested.

I'm not trying to impress anybody, I just want to have a crack at mastering some decent mixes.

As i said in my original post, I'm not a mastering engineer, nor do I have a portfolio of work to showcase. However as I enjoy mixing and mastering and have access to some incredibly facilities I'm offering a free service to anyone who's interested.

I'm not trying to impress anybody, I just want to have a crack at mastering some decent mixes.

you're gonna tell me that you don't have any work? not even your own? how do you like mixing if you have never made anything?

you're gonna tell me that you don't have any work? not even your own? how do you like mixing if you have never made anything?

Nevermind mate, I'm so tired of running into people like you on audio forums. Learn to use a real DAW like ProTools then get back to me.

Nevermind mate, I'm so tired of running into people like you on audio forums. Learn to use a real DAW like ProTools then get back to me.

Bro, keep calm! I just want to here some stuff you did! and BTW what makes you think pro tools has beter mixing/mastering resaults than any other day?

Back