Former Eazy-E Protege Says Eazy Was Murdered

Kendall143

Following a ten year sentence, former Eazy-E protege B.G. Knocc Out is back on his grind. You may not recognize his name, but most hip hop fans know him from the classic Dr. Dre diss song "Real Muthaphuckkin G's". Fresh out of prison, Knocc Out just released his first full-length solo album, fittingly called "Eazy-E's Protege". In a recent interview with HipHopDX, Knocc Out talks about the album and most interestingly, a line from the record that suggest Eazy-E was actually murdered. The line reads, "The way my big homie went out, he didn't deserve it / try to say he died of AIDS, but Eazy was cold murdered."

"I believe in my heart somebody did something to Eric," said B.G. Knocc Out.

The rapper believes Eazy may have been injected with AIDS by someone, given his abnormally rapid deterioration and death shortly after diagnosis. Whether or not may never be known, but the former protege of Eric Wright is not alone. Fellow former Ruthless Records artist Krayzie Bone also believes Eazy was murdered.

125354.jpeg

Suge Knight hinted to this same thing on 'Jimmy Kimmel' a couple of yrs ago.

Last edited:
Sad, that instead of acknowledging Eazy's behavior (unprotected sex) led him to his death, he wants to create some outrageous claim that can never be dis-proven.

The same sh*t happened when Whitney Houston died. Instead of acknowledging that she was a drug addict, whose lifestyle & overdose led to hear death; her family was on talk shows claiming that she was in fact murdered. Embarrassing...

Guess he's gotta do something to sell some records. I know bring up Eazy. yeah that's the ticket

There are C.I.A. front weapons... like he mentioned. Its been documented.
Whether they were used on Easy.... is something people will have to figure out.

Last edited:
Sad, that instead of acknowledging Eazy's behavior (unprotected sex) led him to his death, he wants to create some outrageous claim that can never be dis-proven.

The same sh*t happened when Whitney Houston died. Instead of acknowledging that she was a drug addict, whose lifestyle & overdose led to hear death; her family was on talk shows claiming that she was in fact murdered. Embarrassing...

If you're famous you can't just die. You have to be murdered.

Copyrights are a huge assets. I don't think people realize how big publishing is.

Publishing can make you whole family eat... for generations.
There are motives to kill famous singers, indeed.
Especially, if you want access to that estate and that long money.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Nothing in this make believe world can be taken at face value. Bone Thugz in an interview said that Eazy E went to the hospital to be treated for a COUGH. A month later had full blown AIDS. His wife and kids didn't have it. Your statements are the exact comments that the people who kill celebrities for their estates want you to make. Never question the "official" story like 9/11.

Maybe he had the cough for a while. You know how some people don't go see a Dr till it's too late.

Magic wife doesn't have HIV to my knowledge. From what I read you increase chances of getting AIDS from anal sex that regular vag.
E may have had anal with some groupie chick.

Ehhh either way this one isn't going to be solved.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Nothing in this make believe world can be taken at face value. Bone Thugz in an interview said that Eazy E went to the hospital to be treated for a COUGH. A month later had full blown AIDS. His wife and kids didn't have it. Your statements are the exact comments that the people who kill celebrities for their estates want you to make. Never question the "official" story like 9/11.

Must not have been a simple cough. Even then a story like that isn't truly unbelievable. Hell I went to the doctor thinking I had the flu only to be diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and was ordered to have a biopsy done. weirder things have happened. Besides we don't know how long he was living with the disease without knowing about it.

Back