For a FIRST, IS MY MIXING GOOD? (Advice, comments, etc..)

..Super Evan

:alcoholic:This is a song I just mixed myself & I literally just want helpful advice or even a normal comment or anything, just plain good feedback please. I WANT TO GET BETTER :)https://soundcloud.com/super_evan/zombie-c o c k . The last word in the link is together but of course the site won't allow it, so please proceed to copy up the the hyphen after zombie and then type out the word

Last edited:
I think the bass peaks at a few parts. The mix can be a little bit more clear. With that being said, the musical concepts are really tight! Keep 'em coming!!

Its hard to hear the vocals and it isn't very even, play/learn more about compression. the bass is peaking, compression/volume type deal. the mix is muddy, which is just a frequency issue. reading up on frequencies and where instruments typically fall in the frequency spectrum may help. nice job though man, the more you mix the better you get! so just learn about some of the stuff I spoke about above, keep learning what you are already learning, and good luck on your journey bro

Back