Fl

tjustice

This one guy said he made about 8 beats in 45 minutes? How is that even possible, i cant even get one beat done even though im sure he is a lot more skilled than me. How is it possible

I can do that too.. Just put sounds after each other and repeat, bam, you got a song. Question is, why you'd want to..

This one guy said he made about 8 beats in 45 minutes? How is that even possible, i cant even get one beat done even though im sure he is a lot more skilled than me. How is it possible

Who made this claim, where's the proof? I don't buy it...

Properly mixing one beat takes longer than that in most cases. He's probably that producer on Soundclick that sells 5 beats for $10 and they sound like they were mixed on $0.99 earbuds. Quality over quantity, those beats aren't worth a dime to anyone who prides themselves on the quality of their music.

If you have a template, and you call a one or two bar loop 'a beat', and do no mixing of any kind, its not that hard.
Of course, it is a totally ridiculous way to "work", unless you work making loop packs.

Lol a BREAK in-between tracking and mixing to re-calibrate ears should be longer than he takes to finish 5 beats I guess

Last edited:

It's possible, just depends on how in depth the track is. I would imagine his beats are 2-8 bars in length, uses the same sounds and is possibly the same genre or type of track.

I would also bet he works from a template

Back