FL - Undo a recording in a pattern

DjBrial

Hey there,

So I played for a while with FL. I have the producer edition. I recorded everything in a pattern and as I did this, I modifyed a channel volume so that for example, drums could kick in at the right time. I know this is not how it's done...or maybe it is but i need to revert this and clean the pattern of the recording. How to I do that ? Now I have a pattern that has volume knobs moving on their own :4theloveofgod:.

Thank you and nice to be a part of the comunity !

Cheers!

Last edited:
Right click the volume knob, checkmark "edit events" (if its already checkmarked, un check it and check it again). It will bring up the automation window, go to Edit>Delete All.

BTW this is definitely not the best way to have instruments drop in and out in a song. You should make every instrument have its own pattern and use the playlist to organize when they drop in and out.

Last edited:
Thanks allot !

Yeah, last night I managed to put each instrument in the playlist with it's particular pattern. I created some patcher links so I can use an instrument with different settings in the same channel. I hope I'm talking sense :). Can't wait go go home from work and release my patterns ;).

Back