FL studio with a Drum Machine?!?!

k Lap

I use FL Studio to do everything with the beats I make, no hardware. But I realize that adding a drum machine to my process could only be to my advantage. Right now I use a plug-in with FL Studio 9, a digital drum machine called FPC. I wanna move on to using some actual hardware. I borrowed the M-Audio Trigger Finger from a friend and could not get it to work with FL Studio.
Any suggestions for a good beginners drum machine that works well with FL Studio 9??

adding a hardware drum machine will only make things more difficult and complicated. Figure out how to get your Trigger Finger working if it is in fact broken grab a MPD or a PadKontrol and get down. If you want to add hardware to your rig maybe try an analog synth.

i had a trigger finger and i didnt like it that much..i had a hard time hooking mine up on fl studio aswell, but i eventually got it to work. If im not mistaken i got the info from FP i just searched the forum.

really all you need is FL STUDIO piano roll!!!!

i use ni maschine with fl studio. fits my workflow perfectly. i do my drums, chop my samples on the fly and just drag and drop the audio in to the fl sequencer. works great for me

Back