FL studio Question

SpacedOutBeats

Hey guys, i just got the producers version of FL, and so far im loving it. Im having one problem though, im trying to arrange my song in the playlist, but no matter what i do, each pattern i put does the exact same thing. For example, pattern onei have a snare and a drum, so lets say i paint that for 4 bars. On pattern 2, i have a piano melody. So i click pattern 2 in the playlist and i paint it on the 4-8 bars. When i press play (song mode), the first 4 bars which is supposed to be just a kick and snare, plays the drums aswell as the piano melody. Both are in different patterns. I tried googling, only thing i could find was something about channels. If this is it, what do i do? I dont think thats the problem though. Basically all my patterns are doing the same thing when i paint them and play back in song mode. Any ideas?

I assume youre using FL Studio 10? If so, make sure when youre drawing in pattern 2 you go to the pattern window and scroll from 1 to 2, otherwise even if your on the pattern two section its still automatically drawing pattern 1.

Back