FL Studio 10 **Professional DAW**

TAGG Productions

In the past FL Studios aka Fruity loops was more of a hobby type software DAW. The release of FL 8,9 and finally now 10 have transformed FL into a completely Professional DAW system. If your Looking for a DAW systems i would recommend FL Studio. I wont argue about its uses, FL10 protools cubase etc. when you get into the more mainstream DAW systems theres literally nothing one can do that the other cant, FL10 however is by far the easiest and most organized to use, aside from not looking like a old chart program (which doesnt really matter) FL10 TRULY has the best mixer of any DAW program! after acouple days on the new FL10 mixer i never went back to any other DAW program i can do things on there in 30 mins that would take hours on any other DAW! FL10 is GREAT!

FL Studio 10 Hip Hop Beat!

TTAGGproductions - YouTube

BUT CAN YOU PERFORM LIVE WITH IT???? I THINK NOT! Haha I never really liked it, I just love the ideas implemented in Ableton Live, and I use it in combination with the Novation Launchpad to perform live.

I recieved a email last august asking me to be a tester for the new mac beta fl studio. i declined, i dont use mac but yes there is a mac version and im it will be out in the next few months

Last edited:
Do you think I will be able to rewire FL studio mac version to Logic? Because that would be cray.

Back