First Track Ever (Aspiring Rapper)

Hey :) Congrats on your first track! Here are some pointers for you to improve on:

You need to work on your flow. There were times where it felt you spoke too slow and then really quickly as if to catch up with the bars, this made it uncomfortable to listen to because it sounded offbeat on many occasions.

Tip: If you're having trouble rapping on beat, record your vocals separately and layer them over the beat in a program like FL Studio, Ableton, Audacity, and chop the vocals to realign them. Try to work on rapping on beat in general, though.

The section between 0:17 and 0:25 seems kinda out of place. It felt very amateur and didn't lead into the first verse at all as it was followed by another gap. The actual vocals began at 0:37. Imo this is too long of an intro, but that's just my opinion.

Hope you can take something valuable from this! I'm no expert, just an avid listener who wants to help.
Look forward to hearing more of your work :)

Thank you for the feedback I'm just still learning to get it together I'll keep that in mind next time I really appreciate the help man thanks.

Back