First studio experiences:

lol aww man my story is just hilarious

so before i headed to the studio i had smoke probaly 2-4 blunts and me and my friend and his manager get to the studio and since i wasnt the one recordin. i had no phone no laptop so i couldnt write songs or anything. i sat there for about 20-30 min and thats when the sleep started to kick and oh lord the war i was fighting that day was one hell of a fight . And soon i was defeated i fell asleep on the couch with a blanket and everything lol. Then when i woke up, i found almost everyone in the studio taking pictures of me with thier cell phones. And i was put on the website lol ( which i still cant find to this day)

Bunch of liquor, weed, cigarettes...home theater system outdated computer that literally takes a good half hour to boot...I think it was allergic to defrag. ...dudes lounging around on couches writing in notebooks. I was like 16 or 17 in high school...mad ahyped up thinking I'm going to go to like a big official studio...I'm in my mid twenties now. Over the years I learned that the name "studio" don't mean shit. These days someone says that they may mean the room with the laptop and computer speakers nothing else.

I worked with them for a while...first ppl to actually hop on my beats. I thought my stuff was okay for me, but sucked for others. Good thing is I watched them go from not having nothing close to my idea of a studio to actually having something to show off. They added to the bottom of the porch on the first floor and worked under it...You leave the basement in the back you're under the porch...You would never know though they did a good job with the wood, cement, and wall separation...the booth was treated...only thing they didn't do right was put instillation so it was kinda cold...but that's going from not knowing shit about anything to reading and doing it yourself with no previous experience.

Back