First Released Original Track "Hurts The Most" Need some feedback guys :)

Brice Clark

First Released Original Track "Hurts The Most" Need some feedback F4F!!

Hurts The Most | Brice Clark
My First official single thats out tso check it out if ya want! Just a start for me! Tell me what you think. Its a one man band for me!! Just started this year!

Last edited:
The vocals are clearly audible for the most part, but fall off in a couple of spots, not something some mixing will not fix though. The acoustic guitar is nice, however the drums need to be EQ'ed they fall to much in the background, and go off point in some spots. Definitely look into doing something to make them clearer and more prominent. The vocal distorting effects are neat, and work out quite well. Overall a fine track, just need some fixing in the mentioned spots.

F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/eerie-child-choir-instrumental-f4f-475144/

Yeah the kick needs to be more powerful. ive eqd the kick and the sub. ive dropped of the extra hz baggage but i notice its hard to hear it Lol well this is the first year I've tried singing but I was shooting for something different and unique. And yes my mixing needs so much work. Have so much to learn but thanks for the constructive criticism guys! I'll learn from it!

Sounds better in fairness , sounds real nice. Only I feel as if the kick drum needs to hit harder ? Or maybe you want it like that im unsure ? If so its cool. But I feel It's missing a little weight , a boost of EQ around the 80-100hz just to give a little extra weight would do nicely I think . Sounds good though especially you only just started !

Hey Benny. Thanks for the Feedback. I edited in another mix I turned up kick a tad as well as changing intro to more of a melodic feel. I was gonna look at ur sound cloud but says the page is invalid. Let me kno if the kick needs more boost. Its up about 15% over the mix! so does the kick need to be louder than other parts of mix since its just a HIT? I eqd it around 130 boost probably and the low bass at chorus bout 60-100 boost

Last edited:
Back