First lyrics ever, check em out?

sintas

wannabe MC
I want to know if I have any potential. Since I have a large vocabulary and determination of steel, I think I might, but it's too early to be sure honestly. I just wanted a little feedback to see if my flow is super off or if I just need to scratch this completely. I don't have much down yet, I just wanted to try writing something.

Lyrics:

Parents, teachers, presidents, whoa
All these ****ing drones say this is the only way to go
Four years of high school, four more years of college, but in ten plus years you're still trimming some rich bastards' foliage
I said **** this, it's all bullshit
Bullshit bigger than Kim K's tits
Don't wanna participate, but shit, it's already getting to late
On my way to preschool and I'm throwing a fit
No more God bless America, we oughtta learn something from those Britts

So I guess that's the first 'verse' I've ever wrote haha. Is it cheesy? Awesome? Just want a little feedback...

I would say that your vocabulary is somewhat decent, but i feel as though you need more substance and delivery. Study more lyrical artists.. As far as potential, Anyone can have potential nowadays.. Look at slim jesus (BAD REFERENCE). It's not so much about having the potential.. It more so geared towards is this what you WANT to do? Should you even be rapping? What's your overall focus/purpose? Can you handle the pressure that comes with it? Ask yourself these questions before you make a final decision that could alter the rest of your life.

Back