FINAL ~ Twisted Fantasy ~ F4F

Olie

Finally completed mixing and moving stuff around. Going to start on vocals soon.

Let me know any thoughts you have on the mix.

Cheers all!

Liking the movement in the beat alot! seems kinda quiet to me though. i like the beats drives you foreword, it feels really linear. i like the little touches like the electricity or whatever hidden in there. Maybe if there was a higher pitched synth in there it would be cool? just thinking of some way to crit lol. this is nice though, may be a bit too long also. I really dont mind the laugh lol. check me out!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...us-f4f-tell-me-what-you-think-what-do-474087/

Liking the movement in the beat alot! seems kinda quiet to me though. i like the beats drives you foreword, it feels really linear. i like the little touches like the electricity or whatever hidden in there. Maybe if there was a higher pitched synth in there it would be cool? just thinking of some way to crit lol. this is nice though, may be a bit too long also. I really dont mind the laugh lol. check me out!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...us-f4f-tell-me-what-you-think-what-do-474087/

There's some mixed opinions on the laugh, i keep liking it then hating it. I'm glad someone finally got it was electricity, it's not a damn electric shaver lol. I've been constantly deleting stuff to make room because it was crowded as hell, i think adding something now might make my brain explode.

I didn't mess around to make it louder yet. Will get this done soon.

Thanks for the feedback,
Feedback returned!

Last edited:
Really cool Beat! If you mix that it would be even better.

Keep it up!

check also

Last edited:
Really cool Beat! If you mix that it would be even better.

Keep it up!

check also

Didn't even read the 2-3 lines of writing i had with it, i doubt you actually listened to the beat. No feedback for you.

Edit: oh wait your not even asking for feedback just looking to scrounge views. Good thing i didn't click it.

Last edited:
Back